F1 VISA, M1 VISA, J1 VISA, usatradevisa.com

US Student Visa

People who wish to attend the United States as students can apply for 2 types of student visas. The first is the F1 Student Visa and the second is the M1 Vocational Training Visa. Those who wish to attend short-term courses that are not directed to a bachelor's degree or academic certificate can receive a US Visitor's Visa (B2), but a student visa is required if the course you are attending is certified.

F1 Visa Related Education Programs
Those who wish to enroll in a university or college, private primary school, clergy, conservatory, and other academic institutions, including a language training program, must take a US F1 Student Visa.

M1 Visa Related Education Programs
Persons who are enrolled in vocational training or other non-academic institutions other than a language education program and who are going to receive education must obtain a US M1 (Vocational Education) Student visa.

Education Programs Without F1 or M1 Visa
For a non-credit short-term recreational course participation for a bachelor's degree or an academic certificate, you can apply for a Visitor (B) visa.

J1 Visa - Education in the US
Students attending high schools, universities, or colleges in their home country can continue their education or participate in the internship program by applying to the Exchange Programs in an equivalent school in the United States. With the exchange and internship program, the maximum length of study in the USA is 24 months.

US F1 and M1 Student Visas

If you have applied to a school in the US where you are planning to study and you have accepted your application, you must register with the Student and Change Visitor Information System (SEVIS). When you go to the US Consulate for a visa interview, you must have prepared the necessary documents for the US visa and you must have a receipt indicating that the SEVIS fee has been paid and an I-20 Form from the US school where you are registered.

If your partner and children are to be with you in the United States during your studies, they must complete an individual I-20 form.

US Embassies and Consulates, F1 and M1 Student Visa accept applications up to 120 days before the date of entry. I-20 If you have completed more than 120 days from the start date of your training and have applied for a visa, your application will be held by the consulate.

Can F1 and M1 visa holders work? - international student work permit

Students who have a US F1 Student Visa and the US M1 Student Visa have a work permit at the university campus. They may work outside the campus only if they have a written permit in their school.

F1, M1 & J1 Visa Renewal
The US consulate issues visas for F1, M1, or J1, covering the length of time the applicant will be trained. If a short-term visa has evolved for a variety of reasons, or if the duration of the training has been prolonged due to different reasons, an application may be made for the extension of the term by requesting the renewal of the F1 visa.


US F1 / M1 Student Visa Required Documents List

I-20 Form: Students who will receive a US F1 / M1 student visa will fill in this form to apply for enrollment and registration at the school they are going to study. The I-20 Form is among the documents requested in the visa application.

DS-160 Visa Application Form: This form on the US State Department's website is required for all US visa applications. The form is filled in online and in English on the site. The photocopy of the form output must be with you at the application stage.

Passport: Your passport must be at least 6 valid from the date of your planned travel.

Biometric Photo: The current background should be white and 5mm x5mm.

Official ID Photocopy

Official registration document including the address and family information: Evidence each applicant's family connection with the original applicant.

Visa Application petition: You must write a petition to the US consulate, including your reason for travel.

Consent Document: A notarized document containing the consent of the parents if the applicant is under 18 years of age.

Student Certificate and Diploma: If the applicant is a university or high school graduate: a copy of the school or diploma must be submitted. If the applicant is still a student; Received within the last 15 days.
A student certificate is required.
If the student goes to the United States for a break from his / her education; The document indicating that it has been freed is required.

Transcript Dump: If there is a recent graduate from the university, a transcript of the lessons taken at the university should be presented.

SEVIS I-901 Payment Document: The person who is going to study in the USA is registered to the Student Tracking System (SEVIS). The payment receipt for the registration of the service must be included in the application documents.

Certificates: If the applicant has internationally recognized certificates, he/she can add them to the application documents.

Documents demonstrating language proficiency: The documents showing the degree taken from language proficiency tests organized by institutions such as TOEFL, SAT, GMAT.

USA F2 - M2 - J2 Student Family Visa

In order for this visa application to be made, a family member must have an F1 or M1 visa. In other words, the first person to apply for a J1 visa must be entitled to complete the application phase and to obtain a visa.

In the United States, children who have received an F1 or M1 visa by enrolling in a school or who have received a J1 visa to study in the United States through an exchange program, and their unmarried children under the age of 21 apply for an F2, M2 or J2 visa. they can reside in the USA with their family members.

For each family member who will apply for F1 or M1 or Jvize, the I-20 form must be completed separately. For the wife of the original visa holder, the marriage certificate should be between the applicants. The family members of those who will receive a visa for J1 student exchange cannot benefit from this right.

Necessary documents for the USA F2 - M2 - J2 Visa

  • Birth certificate
  • Passport valid for at least 3 months as of the travel date
  • Current, background white 2 pieces biometric photo
  • Official address and information sheet for family members
  • Written to the Consulate, English Visa Application
  • DS 160 Form (Online, in English)
  • I-20 / DS 2019 Form
  • DS-7002 Form (if requested)
  • Visa photocopy of F1 / M1 / ​​J1 visa holder
  • The applicant is the wife of the student enrolled in the US educational institution to prove the marriage
  • A copy of the marriage certificate and/or the birth certificate proving the relationship with the family
  • Photocopy of the personal data sheet in the original applicant's passport

In this section, we tried to answer the questions listed below. If you have detailed questions, please specify them in the comments section;
  • What are the requirements to study in the USA?
  • How much will it cost to study in the USA?
  • Why do international students study in the US?
  • Which university is the cheapest in the USA?
  • Which country has the most international students?
  • How to Apply for an F1 Visa - F1 Student Visa
  • Can f1 student visa apply for a green card?
  • USA Student Visa Guide
  • What are the requirements for a student visa in the USA?
  • How long does it take to get a student visa to USA?
  • Who can sponsor for a student visa in USA?



usatradevisa: F1, M1, J1 STUDENT VISAS - STUDY IN THE USA
People who wish to attend the United States as students can apply for 2 types of student visas. The first is the F1 Student Visa and the second is the M1 Vocational Training Visa. Those who wish to attend short-term courses that are not directed to a bachelor's degree or academic certificate can receive a US Visitor's Visa (B2), but a student visa is required if the course you are attending is certified.
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content